it’s currently one of the most widely used solenoid valve in garden irrigation
Applied in large area of lawn, Gym, agriculture, industrial dedusting and water treatment equipment
• Globe and angle configuration for flexibility in design and installation.
• Rugged PVC construction
• Filtered pilot flow to resist debris and clogging of solenoid ports.
• Slow closing to prevent water hammer and subsequent system damage.
• Manual internal bleed operates the valve without allowing water into the valve box.
• One-piece solenoid design with captured plunger and spring for easy servicing.
Prevents loss of parts during field service.
• Non-rising flow control handle adjusts water flows as needed.
• Normally closed, forward flow design.
Model: 150P and 200P
Size: 1-1/2”, 2″
end connection thread G, BSP
working pressure 0.1-1.04Mpa
flow range 1.14-70m³/h
water temperature ≤43degree
environment temperature ≤52degree
150P:1-1/2”, 40mm (BSP female)
200P:2″, 50mm (BSP female)
2″: 0.45-34.05 m³/h
valve element lock position,valve open, release position, valve close.