1.Material: regular plastic
2.Water temperature: ≤43°C
3.Environment temperature: ≤52°C
4.Service voltage: 6-20VDC ( 24VAC, 24VDC optional)
5.Pulse width: 20-500mSec
6.Coil resistance: 6 Ω
8.Coil inductance: 12mH
9.Connection: G/NPT female thread
10.Working pressure: 1~10.4bar (0.1~1.04MPa)
11.Flow rate range: 0.45~34.05m³/h
12.Operation mode: valve element lock position,valve open, release position, valve close.
• Globe and angle configuration for flexibility in design and installation.
• Rugged PVC construction
• Filtered pilot flow to resist debris and clogging of solenoid ports.
• Slow closing to prevent water hammer and subsequent system damage.
• Manual internal bleed operates the valve without allowing water into the valve box.
• One-piece solenoid design with captured plunger and spring for easy servicing.
• Prevents loss of parts during field service.
• Non-rising flow control handle adjusts water flows as needed.
• Normally closed, forward flow design.
075D: 3/4”, 20mm (BSP thread)
100D:1″, 25mm (BSP or NPT female )
1″: 9 m³/h
valve element lock position,valve open, release position, valve close.