1. What is gas manifold?
In order to improve work efficiency and safe production, the gas source of a single gas supply point is centralized, and multiple gas containers (high-pressure steel cylinders, low-temperature Dewar tanks, etc.) are combined to achieve a centralized gas supply device.
2. Two advantages of using the bus
1) The use of of gas manifold can save the number of cylinder changes, reduce the labor intensity of workers and save labor costs.
2) Centralized management of high-pressure gas can reduce the existence of potential safety hazards.
3) It can save site space and make better use of site space.
4) Facilitate gas management.
5) The gas busbar is suitable for enterprises with large gas consumption. Its principle is to input the bottled gas into the manifold main pipeline through clamps and hoses, and after decompression and adjustment, it is transported to the site of use through the pipeline. It is widely used in experiments, Laboratories, semiconductor factories, energy and chemical engineering, welding, electronics and scientific research units, etc.
3. Basic performance of gas Manifold
Gas manifold: refers to bottled high-pressure gas, which is decompressed to a certain working pressure through this equipment, which is a kind of equipment for centralized gas supply. The manifold is composed of two main confluence pipes on the left and right, with four high-pressure valves in the middle, respectively controlling the left and right two sets of manifolds, each group has a considerable number of sub-valves, hoses and fixtures are connected to the gas cylinders, and a high-pressure meter is installed in the middle. , Used to detect the pressure in the manifold. There are two sets of pressure reducers above the high pressure valve to control and adjust the use pressure and flow. There are two low pressure valves above the pressure reducer to control the low pressure gas when the two rows of confluence switch are switched. , Confluence low-pressure main pipeline is equipped with a low-pressure main valve to control the gas in the low-pressure pipeline.
Gas manifold is a device for centralized charging or supply of gas. It connects multiple cylinders of gas to the manifold through valves and ducts so that these cylinders can be inflated at the same time; or after being decompressed and stabilized, they are transported to use by pipelines. Special equipment in the site to ensure that the gas source pressure of the gas appliance is stable and adjustable, and to achieve the purpose of uninterrupted gas supply. The applicable media for the gas bus bar include helium, oxygen, nitrogen, air and other gases, which are mainly used in industrial and mining enterprises, medical institutions, medical institutions, scientific research institutions and other large gas-consuming units. This product has reasonable structure, advanced technology and simple operation. It is an important device to ensure safety and realize civilized production. This product is distinguished according to the number of gas cylinders and configuration, and has a variety of structural forms, including 1×5 bottle group, 2×5 bottle group, 3×5 bottle group, 5×5 bottle group, 10×5 bottle group, etc. Choose, or make special configuration according to user needs and environmental requirements. The gas pressure of this product is adapted to the nominal pressure of the configured gas cylinder.
Gas manifold include oxygen manifold, nitrogen manifold, air manifold,, argon manifold,, hydrogen manifold, helium manifold,, carbon dioxide manifold,, carbon dioxide electric heating manifold,, propane manifold,, propylene manifold,, and acetylene manifold, , Neon bus, nitrous oxide bus, Dewar bus and other gas bus.
Gas manifold can be divided into brass manifold, and stainless steel manifold according to the material; according to the operating performance, it can be divided into single-sided manifold,, double-sided manifold,, semi-automatic manifold,, full-automatic manifold,, semi-automatic switching, no Shut-off maintenance bus; according to the stability of the output pressure, it can be divided into single-stage bus, two-stage bus and so on.
4. Safe use and maintenance of gas manifold
1. Opening: The stop valve in front of the pressure reducer should be opened slowly to prevent sudden opening, which may cause the pressure reducer to fail due to high pressure shock. Point out the pressure by the pressure gauge, then turn the pressure regulator to adjust the screw clockwise, the low pressure gauge points out the required output pressure, open the low pressure valve, and supply air to the working point.
2. To stop the air supply, simply loosen the pressure reducer adjusting screw. After the low pressure gauge is zero, close the shut-off valve to prevent the pressure reducer from being pressured for a long time.
3. Both the high pressure chamber and the low pressure chamber of the pressure reducer are equipped with safety valves. When the pressure exceeds the allowable value, the exhaust is automatically opened, and the pressure drops to the allowable value to close automatically. Do not move the safety valve at ordinary times.
4. When installing, pay attention to the cleaning of the connecting part to prevent debris from entering the pressure reducer.
5. If air leakage is found in the connection part, it is generally due to insufficient screw tightening force or damage to the gasket. The sealing gasket should be tightened or replaced.
6. It is found that the pressure reducer is damaged or leaking, or the pressure of the low pressure gauge is continuously rising, and the pressure gauge does not return to the zero position, etc., it should be repaired in time.
7. The busbar should use one medium according to the regulations, and should not be mixed to avoid danger.
8. Oxygen busbar is strictly prohibited from contacting grease to avoid burning and fire.
9. Do not install the gas bus bar in a place with corrosive media.
10. The gas bus bar must not be inflated to the gas cylinder in the reverse direction.
Post time: Jul-22-2021